Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you guys know anyone that has gotten sick from the virus? I don’t. I see people out everywhere and they have been since the beginning. Even people that are high risk that work in positions that require being face to face with tons of people daily.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys know anyone that has gotten sick from the virus? I don’t. I see people out everywhere and they have been since the beginning. Even people that are high risk that work in positions that require being face to face with tons of people daily.

I don't know them personally . . . well, not very good anyway. But a couple who works in one of our facilities both tested positive and were quarantined.

Then 5 IT staff in another of our facilities were also quarantined. Not sure if they were positive or not.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of one of my former coworkers in Georgia. She is elderly, retired and has had lots of health issues over the years. She said her Corona was little more than a bad cough.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I know of two, one was hospitalized for about 10 days. Both recovered.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I know 4. Husband got it first and died. Wife got it and died 14 days later. Their daughter got it caring for them and rode it out at home with a moderately severe case. My friend, her husband has it now and is not doing well for i’m hearing.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not know anyone who has gotten sick from the virus. But I read of large numbers dying in NYC hospitals and many other locations around the world. I also see others posting reports of empty hospitals... There were massive wildfires in Australia but most of the population was completely unaffected. It is good to have different means of assessing threats and the impact of negative events.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Yes, all "recovered", as all were asymptomatic.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know 4. Husband got it first and died. Wife got it and died 14 days later. Their daughter got it caring for them and rode it out at home with a moderately severe case. My friend, her husband has it now and is not doing well for i’m hearing.

This is the same 4 that I know of that have had it. The wife that passed was my grandmother's best friend. Pretty sad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom