Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are many thousands more instances of these. If you can't figure out what's going on I just don't know what to tell you but here's a hint. This virus will disappear in very early November.

Covid Mask.jpg
Labs.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are wrong, the ones rewarded will be the ones that enforce mask mandates, because they will have customers whom are alive to shop.

Average of ~3 people a day lately.... so.....4 million people in Oklahoma. Get back to us on that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There are many thousands more instances of these. If you can't figure out what's going on I just don't know what to tell you but here's a hint. This virus will disappear in very early November.

View attachment 168351
I'm going to make several printed copies of this and post them randomly on the walls and resturants bathrooms above the pisser, public bullitin boards at grocery stores, feed stores, everywhere.
Also going to write to Stitt and tell him a piece of my mind for considering a mandated mask in OKC for EVERYONE and include a copy of this image in the email.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also going to write to Stitt and tell him a piece of my mind for considering a mandated mask in OKC for EVERYONE and include a copy of this image in the email.

Do you mean Holt? Gov. Stitt has already said he does not support a mandate to wear masks, and reiterated that today when he announced he tested positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom