Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any sort of researcher, working on anything that could possibly be cured, could just as easily sit on a finding or other info that could prolong the need for that researchers 'expertise.' It is called 'job security.'

If the Dems lose their agendas, they can't sell themselves to voters. If the NRA were to pull off the be-all end-all case removing all infringements to the RKBA, where would LaPissingair get the money to build another mansion? Give me the 'anecdotal experiences' and I'll make up my own mind as to what I believe to be appropriate for me.

Woody

Reactions: O4L

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They seem to change findings routinely.

That's how science works. When new information is proven, it changes facts.

Also, it still lingers on surfaces for days. Science showed it's unlikely for you to catch it through touch. It spreads like the common cold, direct contact through inhaling someone's germs.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Respectfully the medical researchers are all over the place when it come to their judgements on covid19. They seem to change findings routinely. Remember when the covid19 lived on surfaces for days even weeks, now not so much. Don't wear a mask,now wear one. And look at the symptoms of covid according to the medical researchers....first it was fever, cough and trouble breathing and now it's every symptom of every illness known to man.

I also remember when they said eggs and coffee was poison.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
This is an important issue. What we perceive to be current scientific consensus often is not. What we are reading as medical science is not. It is a single isolated study that a journalist has cherry picked because it will grab your attention and increase readership.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting graph I found here: https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-rate-us-compared-to-flu-by-age-2020-6

upload_2020-8-15_22-1-21.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

While that data is nearly 2 months old, if you go to the CDC site, that is a grossly inflated number on the 0-24 side now. We know their stated 5% mortality rate is too high now too.

Going by health.gov numbers here in Ok.... we've had 2 deaths in the 0-24 range.... which represents <.2%. 1-4% is 0%.

Curious to know how Business Insider got to their numbers? They're not known for being the most honest publication.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom