Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Estimated v. Confirmed? I do believe there is much room for skepticism - especially when there is no requirement that all cases of deaths caused by the flu are not reported. I'd sooner believe that the Covid is just another form of the flu except it has been hyped to the max for some as yet unproven devious agenda.

Woody

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, able to spread to others who could be significantly affected, even to the point of death.

But the death rate is so low, even the symptomatic rate of 4.3%, with mild to moderate symptoms. to me it's not worth worrying about.
More likely that the car coming at you will cross the line and hit you head-on.
And don't get into a numbers game with me.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the death rate is so low, even the symptomatic rate of 4.3%, with mild to moderate symptoms. to me it's not worth worrying about.
More likely that the car coming at you will cross the line and hit you head-on.
And don't get into a numbers game with me.

The death rate is not low for the over 50 crowd in Oklahoma. I refer you to the OSDH weekly Executive Reports.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, able to spread to others who could be significantly affected, even to the point of death.

You mean other girls in the sorority house that are statically unlikely to have symptoms.... or especially... death. Death rate of those who actually get it among 0-24 age group is .2%.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean other girls in the sorority house that are statically unlikely to have symptoms.... or especially... death. Death rate of those who actually get it among 0-24 age group is .2%.

Nope - I’m saying the asymptotic girls are visiting parents, grandparents, and other older persons where there is a significant potential for adverse impact.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope - I’m saying the asymptotic girls are visiting parents, grandparents, and other older persons where there is a significant potential for adverse impact.

Nope. The first few weeks and actually....months..... you have absolutely no time to visit anyone, especially in a sorority. The best thing that can happen is that they all get it now and not later in the semester.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. The first few weeks and actually....months..... you have absolutely no time to visit anyone, especially in a sorority. The best thing that can happen is that they all get it now and not later in the semester.

You saying they don’t have time to go to grocery stores, restaurants, part-time jobs, etc? No need to answer. I graduated from college and know the routine for the first few weeks, especially the night life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom