Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait. Martial law is going to be declared soon. Then things are really gonna fall apart. Just wait till they start going door to door to disarm everyone. Just like after Katrina. The government is going to use this to gain more power and control over us. Just like they did with the patriot act. Which is about as unpatriotic as you get.
Oklahoma has a law that doesn't allow the Katrina pattern. It was enacted after katrina in response to the illegal arms confiscation that occured there.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on FOX, after my post above, that China is already using this treatment on their people and have issued guidance for its use against the virus.
Traditional cures are traditional. It’s like praying for sick folks. The less there is wrong with them, the better it works.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Luckily we were able to get tested. My results came back negative
4469B24E-889B-4751-902F-9E1A9B105D7F.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Encouraging work by the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation.

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-malaria-treatment/2020/03/17/id/958693/

"A drug used to treat malaria is showing promise against coronavirus, according to the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation (OMRF), which says scientists are working diligently to test the drug as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

A recent study abstract published in PubMed Journal stated the efficacy of chloroquine phosphate as a potential treatment for the current spread of COVID-19. The study outlined that in clinical trials in China, chloroquine, an FDA-approved drug for the treatment of malaria, was effective and safe in dealing with COVID-19 associated pneumonia in a lab dish. This triggered a spread of anticipation throughout the world about a possible treatment for the pandemic virus.

Judith James, M.D., Ph.D., vice president of Clinical Affairs at OMRF, says that she has found chloroquine phosphate highly effective in treating patients with lupus, an autoimmune disease, and explains how the drug may work in people with COVID-19. “When malaria gets into a cell, if you change the pH with a drug like chloroquine phosphate, the malaria can’t live,” she says, according to Oklahoma TV station KFOR. “The same goes for a virus like COVID-19. If you change the pH, the virus cannot assemble, and if can’t assemble, it can’t affect you.”

James, an immunologist and rheumatologist, explains that using preexisting drugs is the best way to fast track a treatment for the virus. “That would be really exciting, because it’s a drug that already has FDA approval, and it is readily available,” she says. “If it works, it might treat COVID-19 almost instantly.

However, many experts are quick to remind that human trials are needed before chloroquine phosphate can be touted as am [sic] answer."

Need human trials? It's been out since the 50s and used in several other diseases. What do those infected and sick have to lose?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a reason you don't go to computer check? I would think it would pay for itself quickly if your waiting that long. You got dedicted customers.
We've tried. (FWIW, we still write out paper receipts--we are old school, as well as just old guys). The sole guy on staff under 50 thinks our E-check account may have been locked for some reason. We're going to get him working on it, asap.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it's the start of subjugation. People have been made dependent upon government. People are falling in line and hanging on every word being spouted by government officials and megaphoned by the press. I hear no one on the MSM or even the internet disputing the panic that is being fueled. Closures are being 'mandated' and followed blindly - well, on the insistence of the fore mentioned officials and compliant media. States of emergency are being declared across the nation, and I don't see body counts even coming close to the number of people dying of the run-of-the-mill flu. Even the percentage of people dying with the corona has dropped to somewhere near the percentage dying of the flu.

People have been conditioned into sheeple, dumbed down, entertained into couch potatoes, and morally corrupted.

There are many attempts to disarm the people. Many of those attempts have been successful. Local police and sheriff departments have been supplied with military equipment. Parts of military bases have been turned into what I can only label concentration camps. Government officials are talking about 'nationalizing' some industries.

Sit and think about how life used to be 10, 20, 30, 40 or more years ago compared to life today and you can see the trend.

Don't be afraid. Be informed and know that government run amuck can't and won't last long. Stay vigilant, stay prepared, stay determined to hold on to all your rights and freedoms and most of us will make it to the end. Those willing to stand strong have the best chance of seeing this debacle through to a peaceful, free, and prosperous conclusion.

It shouldn't be happening at all, yet here we are. There is an agenda afoot, and it isn't about 'public health' just like 'gun control' isn't about safety.

Woody

Concentration camps!! Tanks in the streets!!! Government taking over entire industries!! Oh noes!!

Looks like Zombiehunter didn't hoard all the foil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom