Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Negative big guy.

"Richard H. Ebright, a molecular biologist who has been quoted as a coronavirus expert by The Washington Post and MSNBC, said Thursday that it’s possible that COVID-19 leaked from a Wuhan lab."

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/...stitute-virology-richard-ebright-shi-zhengli/

Just to mention, they will trickle truth it out that this is the case, this virus absolutely escaped from a lab, it may not have been intentionally released, but the design of it being intentional is certainly within the realm of possibility, and should not be discounted. You are trusting a COMMUNIST nation to tell you the truth.

Lol.

Literally why America is ****ed right now is because of TRUSTING CHINA.

Don't make the same mistakes over and over.
Just must disagree as I believe what is out there in the way of fundamental research such as has already been referenced here and other places also makes me believe it was not something that escaped a lab rather the wet markets issue

Reactions: JD8

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't give a fawk what you THINK they believe. :D Are you saying the Chinese are telling those scientists in the article I posted what to say?
I’m say DOD is not a bastion of honesty and NEVER has been. I have No confidence in their motives

Reactions: JD8

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of you guys know for sure what the origin of the virus is. You can just pull up different articles all day.

Not all articles are the same. If someone gives specific reference in the article, we can trace that "fact" down and decide it's validity. Quite a bit different from opinion based articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom