Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m mostly joking around. I can’t even define what a virus is. I’m damn sure wearing my mask though.
It's been around for a long time, here's proof.
img09.jpg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m always the guy that ruins it. If we all worked at a company, the thing I say makes everyone go back to work. You leave because you’ll end up in HR just for listening to me.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://kfor.com/news/local/list-oklahoma-towns-cities-with-curfews-during-coronavirus-crisis/amp/
List: Oklahoma towns, cities with curfews during coronavirus crisis

K. Butcher
11 hours ago

Edmond has another Special Council Meeting tomorrow night and I’m sure this is why.

I still grasp to see how this step helps other than it being a “feel good” statement that “we’re doing everything we can”?

I work nights and often go two hours without seeing a car so not like there’s a huge social distancing issue past 10 PM!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You win. It is much more likely that the virus escaped a lab that may have been studying a bat virus, than it is that it originated in a market from which people were eating the infected bats themselves, because the least logical explanation is always the best explanation.

It's like it's almost never happened before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom