Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I can’t. I’d have to ask you to believe scientists who spent twenty years in school and we all know what that means. Read that article that JD put out there. There are markers in a natural virus that couldn’t be recreated in a man made virus, but why believe that?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I can’t. I’d have to ask you to believe scientists who spent twenty years in school and we all know what that means. Read that article that JD put out there. There are markers in a natural virus that couldn’t be recreated in a man made virus, but why believe that?

A natural virus can escape from a lab.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
received_696431084496209.jpeg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You win. It is much more likely that the virus escaped a lab that may have been studying a bat virus, than it is that it originated in a market from which people were eating the infected bats themselves, because the least logical explanation is always the best explanation.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You win. It is much more likely that the virus escaped a lab that may have been studying a bat virus, than it is that it originated in a market from which people were eating the infected bats themselves, because the least logical explanation is always the best explanation.

Totally agree.

edit. Why is it more logical that the virus just happened to occur from bat munching now instead of a virus that’s been studied for decades or more getting out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom