Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 10.00 Exxon gift card up for grabs. My wife traded in some points and it's not worth driving 40 miles for ten bucks worth of gas.

I'll take it if you can mail it to me. ( I'll send my address by PM ). And I'll give it away to a Mom when the wife and I work the Annual Red Andrews Christmas Dinner. I'll have to find something to post up but I'm good for it.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few Winterfest prepaid vouchers good for rink admission and ice skate rentals.
The vouchers are good through January 7, 2018.
I can meet around Owasso to handoff the vouchers.

Tulsawinterfest.com

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new "DOT" connector for a sub-compact or compact Glock 9mm or .40 S&W pistol. This will fit the 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27 pistols. Per the guidelines of his thread, all you have to do is send me a PM saying you want it and then post up something worthwhile up in here. Pick up in person at Reno and Mustang Road or I'll be happy to mail it to you on my dime if you can't meet in person.

* This Pay it Forward thread is going great! Way to go OSA; let's keep it up and thriving for the coming New Year!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GONE GONE GONE!

I have a coupon for 20% off anything at the Glock Store. PM me and I’ll give it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom