Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a color glossy autographed selfie photo? Too much?

I can do that and who ever gets it could use it for a Halloween decoration. :P

Seriously I think I will put up a couple of new 22 rifle inner magazine tubes. Perfect for someone that collects and restores old Marlin 22 rifles.

I have 2 new when I got them years ago but never used inner 22 magazine tubes. One measured from the black cap to the end is 9-1/2 inch, the other is 16-1/4.

Tube 1.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seriously I think I will put up a couple of new 22 rifle inner magazine tubes. Perfect for someone that collects and restores old Marlin 22 rifles.

I have 2 new when I got them years ago but never used inner 22 magazine tubes. One measured from the black cap to the end is 9-1/2 inch, the other is 16-1/4.

View attachment 146684

I may have a need for that 16-1/4 tube. I'll have to measure when I get home tonight.
I assume that's not including the follower..

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 146684

Bah, I need one that is 18-1/4. Won't work for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom