Ohio CCW citizen arrested??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very "professional officer" too......... F this..... F that...... (I'm being sarcastic).

I hate cops that lower themselves to that level. Obviously his momma didn't use enough soap on his mouth.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very "professional officer" too......... F this..... F that...... (I'm being sarcastic).

I hate cops that lower themselves to that level. Obviously his momma didn't use enough soap on his mouth.

Do they make soap strong enough for that ?

Just wish I had sound on this computer so I can hear the videos posted.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the vid, without audio. YT says: NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled

Last edited by a moderator:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Failure to notify of concealed weapon on first contact = violation!
Soliciting prostitute = violation!
Possession of gun while soliciting said prostitute = big trouble.

Advice! Don't carry gun when soliciting Ho's

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There is no evidence that he is soliciting. Innocent until proven guilty. As persistent and respectful as the "perp" was to the officer, I'm inclined to believe his story that he was searching for a company and giving the two passengers a ride.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's hard to notify when the cop interrupts you or tell you shut up. My wife and I were pulled in Kansas for a illegal u turn. The male officer came to her window and my wife handed him he her drivers licence and carry permit ( she had her Sig with her) and notified him. I was waiting to notify him and noticed a young female officer at my window. I put the window down and said "I have a weapon also and " that's as far as I got.
"Where is your weapon?"
"It's in my pants pocket officer"
"Will you step out of the car"
"Yes" I got out of the car. "Officer I have an OK. carry permit . I'm a volunteer with the Ponca City PD and a carry permit instructor." I have PD id also. She finally looked at my permit.
"Will turn and face the car and put your hands on your head" I did and she had that pistol out of my pocket in a heartbeat. "Do you have any other weapons?
"I have a pocket knife" She took it also.
" You can get back in your car now" After about five minutes she returned to my window. "I'm going to lay your gun and knife in the rear floorboard and you can get them after you drive away"
After we drove off I got my gun and put it back in my pocket. I wasn't abused like the guy in the clip but,you don't always get a chance to notify at first contact. That officer had something else eating on him.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this video was posted last night and and some how disappeared. the thin blue line

I don't understand why a factual thread like this would get deleted.

Did you watch the first video (with audio)? He was basically told to shut up every time he opened his mouth. And he didn't seem that bright or maybe he was tired from it being 3am; however, that has yet to be proved what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom