Ohio CCW citizen arrested??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprised at all to see that this was in Canton. My brother has been living there for years and I lived in a farm town a half hour from there for 5 years myself. Bunch of crooked cops and drug addicts in a huge part of that city. Hate to see stuff like that especially since I've carried up there.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

The video was probably deleted because of its nature and NSFW content. Not because any of the mods here are trying to cover up for a fellow police officer. I don't appreciate the "thin blue line" comment. Not all cops are dirty and completely out of line on a traffic stop like this prick. The "thin blue line" means a fellow officer will back their brothers in blue regardless of the situation. That is just not the case nowadays. Many years ago it might have been, but just like anything else, you learn from your mistakes.

Some guys hide behind the gun and badge and think they are above the law and are entitled to do/say whatever they want just because they are a peace officer. What a load of crap! We serve under and must adhere to the same laws as any other citizen out there. Just because we enforce the law, does not mean we can break them. :nono1:

Granted, there IS a certain code amongst police officers. Like if one of us gets our ass kicked, we ALL get our ass kicked. One of us goes on a dangerous call, we ALL go on the call. One of us hurt, we ALL hurt. But please don't label us all in the same category as the dipshit in the video. He definitely needs stripped of his shield.

With your "thin blue line" stereotype, you insinuate that I am in the same category as this jerk because a cop, is a cop, is a cop. I resent that! :madbox:

While I fully understand your resentment, it seems that this sort of thing is happening more and more often based on the news reports. While it may not apply to you personally, it applies to far more LEO's than I think you're willing to credit. Perhaps a touch of professional blindness (no offense intended!), we all try to see the very best in our co-workers and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom