Ok, all you hot food liking OSA peeps...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Habanero is the hottest I can handle and keep down, I managed a Bhut Jolokia once, guy I worked with grew them and Habanero's and thought it would be fun to slip me one instead of the usual habanero's I would eat to show off.

I managed to keep it down for about 1/2 an hour before I had to go puke.

I will pass on the viper chili's.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love hot spicy foods, but I've had to tone it down over the years. I've changed from eating as hot as possible to enjoying enough heat and spice for flavor.

Too hot of stuff anymore and my tongue goes raw.

Some of those guys are crazy out there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring on the heat! About the only thing that doesn't get some hot sauce of some sort is ice cream and cereal, but I don't think I want to try any of those!

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like hot, but not ridilculous hot. I have grown habeneros and they are really hot + I don't like the taste of them - kind of sour.:tounge:

Plus - I ain't eatin' nothin thats named after a snake!

Cedar Creek

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to try one of those. I have bunch of habaneros in my garden. You will get used to the heat after a while. Now, when I eat the habanero my head will sweat like crazy and my hair get wet but my mouth is not as painful anymore. I would like to get some of the naga viper seeds as soon as they are available.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those peppers are hundreds of times hotter than Tabasco sauce, and many times hotter than the Habanero Chili.

The heat of a Habanero is usually more than I desire but the flavor sucks. I like a lot of the other chili's but I like the Jalapeno flavor the best.

The Hottest I have tried was drinking a shot of 15% OC spray. If you want to really spice up your favorite dish or a batch of chili, I would recommend using pepper spray. Be careful for the second burn.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys can find some people to try em, I havea ton of ghost peppers that are still growing and Chocolate and white hot Habenaro's , they have an immediate hiccup factor to them, it is quite comical to watch, especially the white hots, other known as a'BULLET pepper, a big one is about the size of a marble,I can't eat em, if your close by Edmond or Mwc I can get ya a few.
I've been thinking about choclate coating some of the for Christmas

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm with Bierhunter on this. I used to eat the hottest stuff I could find, but I prefer flavor over pure heat now.

I love the jalapeno flavor, and I had a pepper I got from a fresh market last summer, but don't know the name. It was gooood. Way to hot to just eat, for me at least, but awesome flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom