Ok guys im in a tight spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been really busy, between court and trying to get our kids and working to pay for the lawyers, I'm finding myself unable to keep up.

I hate to do this but guys my kids mean more to me then the guns do. Does anyone know of a pawn shop that will take my Palmetto Arms .556 and give me 750.00 in a loan so I can pay this last attorney fee??? I don’t want to sell my gun (I want it back)

This month alone Ive had a blown transmission that cost me 1400.00 and then the lawyer fee 3500.00 then I get a call today where I was given till next Tuesday to pay the 750.00 for the kids attorney so they have a spokesperson.

I probably have enough ammo to cover the 750.00 but even then I don’t know if I can sell enough ammo by Tuesday to pay the 750.00

reaching out

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how much or what kind of ammo you have, but sell it first if it will cover the $750. Otherwise, sell the gun and live to fight another day. Good luck.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could always make up the difference if a pawn shop won't offer you enough money in a loan to also sell some ammo to them.

Pawnshops are always going to be aggressive with you, even if they hear your sad story, because its just the nature of their business.

If your looking to find a shop, call Whitey's Pawn in Sand Springs or Second Hand Rose in Tulsa, I know both of them are locally owned and sell both ammo and guns. If you call Whitey's ask for Ivan Jr. he's the guy who runs the gun counter.

Good luck.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok im posting my ammo pics in the for sale area if its not gone by Sunday then ill have to take the AR to a pawn shop... still need a good one in the tulsa area

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Diamond Jims on Harvard.

As others have stated though, you wont get $750, better for you anyway, less to pay interest on, and to pay back.

And as others have stated, you might be best just to sell it and move on. Guns come and go, by the time you pay interest on it the financial side of it doesn't look so hot for trying to keep it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom