OKC area WARNING: Rick Hernandez, claims to be OCPD, offers checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name and badge number sound legit, however OCPD does not have a reserve division. You need to contact them, if he's legit no biggie, if he's not only impersonating an actual officer they will humt him down.

Goinbroke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone can calm down. He is an officer and I know because we went through OCPD academy together in 01. Second business is business just because someone does not return your call or stands you up does not give you the right to post all of his personal info IE e-mail address. I also dont think its right to post about someone who is not on the forum and who cant tell his side of the story. And if there is any more questions about if a person is an officer or not you can call the Department they claim to work for no need to post on a public forum. And wanting to pay with a check does not mean someone is a crook. If you dont feel comfortable just simply say no cash only no need to bash someone who has a limit on there debit card. I know that I can only get out 300 a day and that is to save me if my card gets stolen. Just my opinion.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone can calm down. He is an officer and I know because we went through OCPD academy together in 01. Second business is business just because someone does not return your call or stands you up does not give you the right to post all of his personal info IE e-mail address. I also dont think its right to post about someone who is not on the forum and who cant tell his side of the story. And if there is any more questions about if a person is an officer or not you can call the Department they claim to work for no need to post on a public forum. And wanting to pay with a check does not mean someone is a crook. If you dont feel comfortable just simply say no cash only no need to bash someone who has a limit on there debit card. I know that I can only get out 300 a day and that is to save me if my card gets stolen. Just my opinion.

Welcome to the forums Rick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom