OKC police bodycam of shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officers were also lucky in one respect with relation to the arrangement of the bed in the bedroom. In their case, the foot of the bed was towards the door, so their escape (egress) from the area was facilitated. In our RV home, the foot of the bed faces the side of the RV, so if an officer stood at the foot of the bed to lift up the bed, they would not have had such easy egress.

Well, I'm not sure what you're planning, but best of luck to you, Terry!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the initial discovery the female officer went out and to the front for cover. That cover was right behind where the perp was hiding and also where the officer with the long gun was firing. Thank God she was not hit by friendly fire.
The outcome was what it should have been.
Kudos to the officers.

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the initial discovery the female officer went out and to the front for cover. That cover was right behind where the per was hiding and also where the officer with the long gun was firing. Thank God she was not hit by friendly fire.
Kudos to the officers.
I thought about that too. That RV and that rifle, you could probably shoot through everything there long-ways.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the initial discovery the female officer went out and to the front for cover. That cover was right behind where the per was hiding and also where the officer with the long gun was firing. Thank God she was not hit by friendly fire.
Kudos to the officers.

It looked like a big grill under that bedroom area. So any rounds the Sgt fired would probably be stopped by a propane tank...or two. 🤔

Definitely some opportunities for learning.

I would've wanted to step to the side to open that bed/storage compartment and have that long gun pointed right into it myself. All kinds of ways that could've been done a little more tactically sound. I'm sure they'll talk about those things at length. At least they ALL have the opportunity to critique mistakes made.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must've been the maid's year off judging by that video. I'm no Martha Stewart but at least I pick stuff up once in a while...

I always hated going into houses where I felt like I had to wipe my feet before I went outside...

One of the many MANY reasons I could NEVER do what y'all do/did. Some people live a lifestyle I do NOT understand. 🤷😬

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must've been the maid's year off judging by that video. I'm no Martha Stewart but at least I pick stuff up once in a while...

I always hated going into houses where I felt like I had to wipe my feet before I went outside...
Yeah, that sex toy on the shelf in plain view is creepy, I'd want to wear rubber gloves everywhere in that house.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And that place was actually pretty good compared to some of the cesspools I've had to go in...

Latest posts

Top Bottom