Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is too good to be true. A white guy with a BA in Spanish who casually uses the phrase "Mud Shark" in every day conversation about HIS OWN DAUGHTER yet is sensitive about the word "gringo" married into a La Raza following Mexican family of which he is somehow the only guero that is for some reason tolerated sharing his wifes views that one guero per family and zero mayates is the acceptable limit.

Yeah, I've been around Mexicans most of my life and I have a cursory understanding of their common views on race relations. Most of their racism is just like that of whites or blacks or any race...based from anecdotal experience and ignorance. Most are a bit more pragmatic when it comes closer to home. Just like most whites.

Anyways, have fun! I hope you know your daughter probably wouldn't even be dating the man you find abhorrent if you and your(wife's?) family kept your racism a bit more of an undertone of your personalities instead of a defining trait. Lawl!

Come on. You can get it in better than that. Look into my eyes when you twist the blade, and see what's going on in there.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buying a teenage slave girl, immediately impregnating her and calling her "a wife" - those were the days!

Damn liberals and their "new" definition of marriage.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all of yall saying we are a better state now and that we are going in in the right direction, I totally disagree. I think that is going in the wrong direction. I believe the main reason our country has went so far down the toilet is because God has been put last instead of first. But I know better than to try and argue that with people on here. We all have different beliefs. Mine just happens to be belief in God and his inspired word. Religion aside, a man being with a man or a woman being with a woman is sick. What's the deal, do we have a bunch of liberals in our state government and courts? Sad news for our state imho.

+1 This is absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in a waiting room next to an old man reading the article below the GAY MARRAIGE WINS headline of the Tulsa Whirled.

This moment will one day fascinate the kids I'm never having.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, yes. You are correct. I've expressed my crudities, doubts and confusions. Several have offered me a cruel plate. I think the dust is flying more from the Gay vs Anti Gay rancor right now, so this is a good time to step back. I won't ever bring this up again.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, yes. You are correct. I've expressed my crudities, doubts and confusions. Several have offered me a cruel plate. I think the dust is flying more from the Gay vs Anti Gay rancor right now, so this is a good time to step back. I won't ever bring this up again.
No cruel plate here. Just keep doing what you've been doing. You're getting there.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can drink one Shiner Blonde with your Cruel Plate of bistec, but no Negra Modelos. And a girl is better off eating tacos de pescado before she brings home the wrong chorizo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom