Oklahoma deputy kills family dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok , let me explain.
I said Pray for the Dog and its family, questioned: how do you pray for a dead dog?>>>>>fast forward
All Dogs go to Heaven...he will be fine there.
I didnt want to hi-jack the thread anymore... :)
Gotcha. Sorry.

I hate to joke about a dead dog, but your statement and the one you're responding to reminds me a bit of the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch.

He's pining for the fjords!

Anyway... yes, I hate to see this. The dog is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing, and ends up shot. I can't imagine coming home and finding your dog dead.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I hate to joke about a dead dog, but your statement and the one you're responding to reminds me a bit of the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch.

Did you know that John Cleese has family that lives in Comanche Co? Close and somewhat ironic to your post, Flying Circus is too funny.

Erica is using social media websites to get the word out about what she alleges happened to her dog.

Social media websites to the rescue! Not taking sides either way, just seems that's the only way info gets out anymore.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, asbestos long johns on ...

So it's all right to shoot (and/or kill) another human being if someone reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself, but not all right to shoot (and/or kill) a dog under the same circumstances?

Or are all the negative comments about holding LEO's to a "higher standard" whatever that means?

Latest posts

Top Bottom