Oklahoma Driver's Licence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Double B. Typical sour grapes Sooner is all it is.

FWIW, here is how you spell "cool": OSU

Here is how you spell "fair weather fan" (look in the stadium, 4th quarter, OU loosing): Typical Sooner Fan

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license just expired a t the end of Sept......... called today and they said I need to bring in my birth cert.. !@!!!!! You think they could trust the fact that I'm still the same person who's on the license in OKLAHOMA !!! :)

off to looking for my b-cert :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My license just expired a t the end of Sept......... called today and they said I need to bring in my birth cert.. !@!!!!! You think they could trust the fact that I'm still the same person who's on the license in OKLAHOMA !!! :)

I think it has something to do with terrorism or illegal immigrants ... I can't remember which it was they were trying to curtail but like all good laws those of us who are the least threat are the ones most affected by this nonsense ...

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My wife let her DL expired and they wouldn't renew without a birth certificate even though she had her old license.

We couldn't find her birth certificate, so I had to go to the health department with her to show my I.D. They asked for her old I.D. and issued her a birth certificate. They didn't ask me for anything. She took the BC to tag agency and they issued license. Frigging joke!

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with terrorism or illegal immigrants ... I can't remember which it was they were trying to curtail but like all good laws those of us who are the least threat are the ones most affected by this nonsense ...

yep just walk the line... its all fine as long as its doing good ..

My wife let her DL expired and they wouldn't renew without a birth certificate even though she had her old license.

We couldn't find her birth certificate, so I had to go to the health department with her to show my I.D. They asked for her old I.D. and issued her a birth certificate. They didn't ask me for anything. She took the BC to tag agency and they issued license. Frigging joke!

It's my fault, my daughter told me after looking at my license sometime in August, "dad your license is going to expire in sept".. my wife even reminded me.. I guess there's like a one month grace period before they have to ask for the birth cert etc..

anyhow still haven't found it, so I guess I'm driving for the time being with an expired license..

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lesson learned in this thread, dont let your DL expire and you dont have to mess with the whole birth certificate thing, LOL.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom