Oklahoma Governor's Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will it be?

• Stitt

Votes: 171 91.0%
  • Joy

Votes: 17 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
all channels sell advertising time - that is how they survive
Stitt seems to be holding back
probably because he beat Cornett - in part because Cornett got in the mud too deep
but I think if everyone gets up off their asses and votes Stitt will win
many states have Republican voters who have relegated themselves to a voiceless minority
It was an actual story by the girl that may have an eating disorder. I can’t remember her name.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there though? Where are they going because I just don't see plates from CA really ever. I think OK is the last place your run of the mill liberal soccer mom and kale eating dad want to relocate to.
Phase 1 of our new neighborhood has 57 houses. There are at least 4 that I know of from California. The other sister neighborhood to ours has 77 houses and lots of people from California. One couple immediately had Biden and Abby Boyles signs in their yard.
Another guy from Cali bought his house and three other rent houses with cash.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a time not too long ago I wasen't all that concerned with what party someone belonged to. Today I can't vote for anyone that would call themselves a Democrat.
I was like you. Until the obammy fiasco and the pedo that we have now. And I HATE being a straight party line voter.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phase 1 of our new neighborhood has 57 houses. There are at least 4 that I know of from California. The other sister neighborhood to ours has 77 houses and lots of people from California. One couple immediately had Biden and Abby Boyles signs in their yard.
Another guy from Cali bought his house and three other rent houses with cash.
Gross

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you don't have an issue with someone flipping parties for sole purpose of pursuing office?

And you are good with universal backgrounds etc?
Libs have ZERO reasoning at what they do. If they sat for a second and looked at the choices and weighed the actual facts. They would always vote RIGHT. Or they just hate the country enough that it doesn't matter.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lesser of 2 evils is exactly how we got where we are as a nation. If you think the last 2 years has been better than the previous! 2 then you definitely ate paint chips as a kid AND drank the water at camp lejeune!!!🤦‍♂️
FACTS..... The LEFT has FKED this nation with a cactus.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was an actual story by the girl that may have an eating disorder. I can’t remember her name.
Is this the story?

https://www.news9.com/story/635328d...-crime-rate-higher-than-new-york--california-
Someone else posted that OKC is 63rd for murder rates:
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/4/
Of course it's in how you juggle the numbers and definitions, and I've heard that LEO agencies sometimes tweak numbers in reporting crimes, but Hoffmeister was technically correct in her claim, and Stitt looks a bit like an azz, and channel 9 gets to point it out.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the story?

https://www.news9.com/story/635328d...-crime-rate-higher-than-new-york--california-
Someone else posted that OKC is 63rd for murder rates:
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/4/
Of course it's in how you juggle the numbers and definitions, and I've heard that LEO agencies sometimes tweak numbers in reporting crimes, but Hoffmeister was technically correct in her claim, and Stitt looks a bit like an azz, and channel 9 gets to point it out.
Yes, that’s it and while I know she is ‘technically’ correct, the numbers can be moved around to fit a narrative. Per capita and definitions of crimes and how they are reported should be a factor but that’s not the angle the story took.

Latest posts

Top Bottom