OK Governor's polls- they were WAY off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the OK governor race polls were way off. A handful did show him winning but within the MoE. I knew Stitt would win but I honestly thought it was going to be a little closer...like 6 to 10 percent. Not 14%.

Nationally, though, especially in some of the tighter races that could've flipped the senate, they've been pretty close. As a matter of fact it's looking like republicans can barely hope to hold the senate at 50/50.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glad Stitt won but disappointed in the overall results nationally. Voters are truly idiots in some places. Republicans spend all their time courting Hispanics and blacks yet get very few votes from them. Look at the southern counties in Texas. They are almost all blue. Beto lost again and I love Cruz tweeting. “Born to run”. Beto has now lost 3 races in Texas.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad Stitt won but disappointed in the overall results nationally. Voters are truly idiots in some places. Republicans spend all their time courting Hispanics and blacks yet get very few votes from them. Look at the southern counties in Texas. They are almost all blue. Beto lost again and I love Cruz tweeting. “Born to run”. Beto has now lost 3 races in Texas.
FL would results for gov don’t agree with that statement about Hispanics and blacks.

GA is a perfect example of idiots. Warnock vs Walker. Perfect example of trying to pick between the lesser of two evils.

They also pick an audience that will get them the answer they want. I call a phone call asking me to be in a pole once. I said ok. About the third question was "How much do you earn a year". When I gave them the answer they said "Ok, thank you". That wasn't what they wanted to hear, I guess.
Or it was the last poll question… We have no idea, other to inferring something from it is not wise..

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It baffles me how so many people voted Democrat with the inflation, economy, southern border, and fuel prices in a complete mess. If this was not the environment for a “red wave”, I don’t know what it is.
The baby murdering cult is dedicated to their demonic cause. All you mentioned pales in comparison to abortion. They just love killing babies.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the OK governor race polls were way off. A handful did show him winning but within the MoE. I knew Stitt would win but I honestly thought it was going to be a little closer...like 6 to 10 percent. Not 14%.

Nationally, though, especially in some of the tighter races that could've flipped the senate, they've been pretty close. As a matter of fact it's looking like republicans can barely hope to hold the senate at 50/50.
I wonder how much polling reflects the people that chose not to vote in some races. I think that’s a reason reps didn’t take more nationally. Seems to be an issue in the ga senate race, along with people voting rep for gov, dem for senate. Walker was such a horrible choice to pick in the primaries.

I started in 2016, refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils, as it’s still a vote for evil. There are a lot of people fed up with the direction of both parties catering to the extremes, the rhetoric, etc. I’m in that camp.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It baffles me how so many people voted Democrat with the inflation, economy, southern border, and fuel prices in a complete mess. If this was not the environment for a “red wave”, I don’t know what it is.
There are natural idiot , brainwashed idiot , welfare idiot and unware idiot voters out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom