OK Governor's polls- they were WAY off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These polls were horrible. It was always split with Joy winning about half the time and Stitt always under 50%.

ok gov poll.jpg

The polling orgs should be ashamed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These polls were horrible. It was always split with Joy winning about half the time and Stitt always under 50%.

View attachment 317506

The polling orgs should be ashamed.
There is not a single poll that truly expressed the general public's opinions on any subject be it voting or whatever.
People word those polls to get a specific answer they want answered with the results they desire so they can post and say this is what the public thinks.
It's nowhere close to a sampling of what the people actually think. They are designed to influence not report.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The news outlets want the advertising dollars provided by the 'dark' money. The polls that are contrived need to show that the 'dark' candidate has a valid chance of winning or most of the 'dark' money goes away. This is just my opinion, but I'll bet I'm pretty close to the mark!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should be, but they are not, They always over sample Democrats while Republicans do not want to talk to them. Besides they are hoping they can influence the election.
They very well may have. I’d say about 45% of Republicans didn’t bother to get out and vote. There should have been over a million Republican votes if they all got out.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is not a single poll that truly expressed the general public's opinions on any subject be it voting or whatever.
People word those polls to get a specific answer they want answered with the results they desire so they can post and say this is what the public thinks.
It's nowhere close to a sampling of what the people actually think. They are designed to influence not report.
They also pick an audience that will get them the answer they want. I call a phone call asking me to be in a pole once. I said ok. About the third question was "How much do you earn a year". When I gave them the answer they said "Ok, thank you". That wasn't what they wanted to hear, I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom