OK Governor's polls- they were WAY off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They voted democrat for the same reason many voted Republican. How many here voted Republican because that is our “team”?
Far too many on both sides. I’d like to ban political parties, dark money, all donations must be from only us nationals and public record.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In addition to the discrepancy in the polling prior to the election, the wife told me last night that some news agency had projected Warnock to win over Walker in Georgia. I told her to ignore that as their polls had only been closed for 17 minutes. The "projection" had to have been based on exit polling, and we all know that "source" is worthless for the most part.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It baffles me how so many people voted Democrat with the inflation, economy, southern border, and fuel prices in a complete mess. If this was not the environment for a “red wave”, I don’t know what it is.
This is easy. The mainstream media is the answer. Most people never hear about anything that makes democrats look bad.

ETA: This whole "get out and vote" thing needs to stop. People are clearly too ignorant and undisciplined to vote correctly. Look at Fetterman, they actually voted for him when he couldn't even do a debate in any meaningful way. It's like WWE or something now. People vote for candidates for any wrong reason that makes them happy instead of whether they can represent a constituency. No, they need to stay home and play their video games and let the adults do the voting.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad Stitt won but disappointed in the overall results nationally. Voters are truly idiots in some places. Republicans spend all their time courting Hispanics and blacks yet get very few votes from them. Look at the southern counties in Texas. They are almost all blue. Beto lost again and I love Cruz tweeting. “Born to run”. Beto has now lost 3 races in Texas.
Beto had 47% last night and didnt think he was going to win. What had me worried was that % gets a smidge higher every election. Glad to see he got less than 44%

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The baby murdering cult is dedicated to their demonic cause. All you mentioned pales in comparison to abortion. They just love killing babies.

I agree that abortion is horrific, abhorrent and serves to devalue the lives of the unborn and the living, especially those who are old and have disabilities. Abortion is about unwanted people pure and simple. However the pro life movement had a big win in the battle of pro life versus pro choice with the supreme court and republicans should not have doubled down immediately. It is a battle, not wining the war. Attitudes, philosophy and morality still need to be changed in order for Pro Life advocates to claim a win. A good example our district attorney soon thereafter said on National News he would pursue women residing in Oklahoma who abortion a baby out of state. Actions like that although IMHO morally correct, lose elections for republicans. Again, my opinion and not trying to start an abortion argument just stating one of the reasons republicans didn't win big.

Other Factors, a big one, mitch mcConnell and his lack of support of ALL REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES. Basically he is supporting the asinine democrat rhetoric of election denial and is a political elitist position. Mitch needs to go. Same with lindsey graham.

Add fraud, party loyalty, dark money and backroom deals, disingenuous news and a dumbed down populous you get what happened last night.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our system of voting isn't likely to change in the lifetimes of most of us. In my opinion that means we have to work within the system that is until it is changed.

But be careful about asking for change. You might just get it.

The only real thing I want to change is go back to same day voting, unless you have a good documented reason to vote absentee.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pain is going to have to be greater.
This is exactly my thought.

Inflation not seen in 40 years
Border invasion not seen in our entire history
Druggies as far as the eye can see
Crime through the roof
Laughing stock exit from Afghanistan

At what point do you say enough is enough? Is there anything at all left to salvage?

Latest posts

Top Bottom