Oklahoma Militia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the personnel costs of the OK NG are 230 million. i mean, that's reasonable for a state with a gdp of 200b, right? at least then it would be our own, and Biden wouldn't be the CinC of the OKNG. Yeah, we might not get those sweet federal training facilities but i'm sure we could manage something...

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe give them free college at Oklahoma funded universities, paid cleet training. Enroll them in the state pension fund, give them sooner care for free...
500 million dollar budget. Contract Former special forces for training. Can a state acquire heavy weapons?
Machine guns should be straight forward. Train them on insurgent tactics

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be careful about this "report" and research it more. I saw a similar type "report" recently that Veterans were going to lose benefits if they didn't take the jab. It looked like a credible story, but it was not.

The only source I've seen to support this "report" is a copy of a tweet from something called the Insider Paper. It loosely refers to some vague statement supposedly made by the DOD. I went to the Insider Page website and searched all the way back to September, there is no mention of this story in their headlines.. I'm not saying it is or isn't true, but it is doubtful, to me, at this point, that this is a credible story. Would I be surprised if it is true? NO. True or not, I join Dancer4life, LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The National Guard ceased being any form of the militia when the state could no longer appoint the officers. Article I, Section 8, Clause 16, is quite clear on this point. Oklahoma, or any other state for that matter, can create its own militia forces any time it wants without any interference from the feds.

If the federal government attempts to usurp any power from a state or any or all of the several states, coerce, or intimidate any or all of them, by any measure or form of force, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, will then not be applicable. It will represent anything other than a time of peace.

A violation of The Tenth Added Article to the Constitution, AKA the Tenth Amendment, would be grounds enough for any or all of the several states to take a stand against the federal government as well. It is up to the several states to keep those in the employ of the Constitution (The president, representatives, senators, judges, justices, bureaucrats, etc.) in line with the limited powers granted in the Constitution. Those in the employ of the Constitution who will not or do not abide it are enemies of the Constitution, the several states, and most of all We The People.

Know your rights. Know the limited powers granted to the federal government and the limits and prohibitions upon it, and the same for any of the several states. Know that it isn't any problem caused by or permitted by the Constitution but by those in its employ. Vote wisely.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom