oklahoma murder mystery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Well, Happy New Year but this is going to end on a sour note...maybe not.

I'm probably the only one on OSA who asks about these two mysteries, but here goes.

#1. Southern or Southwestern Oklahoma, maybe 2-3 years ago, the black woman preacher who was murdered in her church. She must have been alone with this person and they either raped her or were cut, losing their DNA. Bleach or Clorox were poured on the body to erase or try to erase the DNA. Any leads on this? New information?

#2. Eastern or Southeastern Oklahoma, 2-3 years ago a family loads up in the pickup, drives to a remote area....gone.
I think they found the family dog iin the truck,maybe a bilfold, keys, or money...but the family was gone. If I remember correctly, the family had video cameras on the side of the house. They were taped getting into the truck without force. Any news on this case? Leads, bodies, sole family member seen in another state? Anything?

My wife reads nonfiction serial killer/murder books at least one or two a week. Laying next to my wife at night,watching her read these books, keeps me interested in my posting of #1 and #2 questions.

Cohiba

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Well, Happy New Year but this is going to end on a sour note...maybe not.

I'm probably the only one on OSA who asks about these two mysteries, but here goes.

#1. Southern or Southwestern Oklahoma, maybe 2-3 years ago, the black woman preacher who was murdered in her church. She must have been alone with this person and they either raped her or were cut, losing their DNA. Bleach or Clorox were poured on the body to erase or try to erase the DNA. Any leads on this? New information?

#2. Eastern or Southeastern Oklahoma, 2-3 years ago a family loads up in the pickup, drives to a remote area....gone.
I think they found the family dog iin the truck,maybe a bilfold, keys, or money...but the family was gone. If I remember correctly, the family had video cameras on the side of the house. They were taped getting into the truck without force. Any news on this case? Leads, bodies, sole family member seen in another state? Anything?

My wife reads nonfiction serial killer/murder books at least one or two a week. Laying next to my wife at night,watching her read these books, keeps me interested in my posting of #1 and #2 questions.

Cohiba

The #2 I believe was determined that the family is missing intentionally, as in they did not want to be found. IIRC there was like $32k in cash that was found in the truck as well.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey FullAuto,
She is fascinated with the criminal motive, their justification on why they did it and how some avoid the law for extended periods of time. Also, the thin line between genius and insanity. As for me, I sleep next to a Colt SAA 45LC. Anyone trying to do harm to me or my wife....their last sound on earth will be the sound of eternal sleep.

Cohiba

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The #2 I believe was determined that the family is missing intentionally, as in they did not want to be found. IIRC there was like $32k in cash that was found in the truck as well.
There has been no official determination in the case.still open no new leads/jameson family.
Carol daniels is the preacher in anadarko.there is a strong suspect in that case, but osbi being what it is i see no resolution in sight

Last edited:

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't know if they are missing on purpose but the FBI doesn't have an open missing persons file on them anymore and there are other things I have been told and read online. So google away because im not in the hearsay business, if I were not on my phone I could link you to some information about this case because some of it just boggles the mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom