'Oklahoma purge' threat: Serious or silly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical night in L-town--a couple of rounds of 120mm HE expended, but no need for the AP stuff. Pretty boring evening when you can't find something to hit with an AP round. As purges go, this one was rather boring. So, when's the next purge?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of the wee hour morning infomercials about the need to colon cleanse. They have people that say how it should be done, but nobody buys that crap. Who really wants to have a few hours of colon purging? It can't be comfortable.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of the wee hour morning infomercials about the need to colon cleanse. They have people that say how it should be done, but nobody buys that crap. Who really wants to have a few hours of colon purging? It can't be comfortable.

It's not. I'm not sure who wrote the instructions that come with the stuff you use to prep for a colonoscopy but I am here to tell you those guys have OBVIOUSLY never used the stuff themselves ... :disappoin :nolike:

:lmfao:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just heard Redneck1861 thwarted an attack. (Old timers will remember Redneck and understand)

He was sitting his recliner on his front porch with a turkey leg in each hand. He was chowing down, keeping a nosey eye on the neighborhood, when he saw Erma, the elderly widow lady from down the street, came into view walking her poodle. Redneck waves without putting the turkey leg down. Just as Erma waves back 2 thugs rush Erma and start attacking her. The poodle is booted across the street by one of the thugs as it tries to bite an ankle. Redneck rushes into action, without hesitation. He throws one of the turkey legs like a Chinese throwing star hitting one attacker in the head, knocking him out. He grabs the poodle up mid stride as he rushes to the aid of Erma across the street. The poodle is coming to and tries to snatch a bite or the turkey leg and Redneck senses this and tosses the dog in the air toward the other attacker. Just like the Ninja Redneck planned, the poodle latches onto the arm of the other attacker and Rednecks starts pummeling the thug with a closed fist and the turkey leg in the other clenched hand.
Redneck1861 saves Erma and without delay, brushes the dirt of the other turkey leg and struts back to his porch to gloat in his pride.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not. I'm not sure who wrote the instructions that come with the stuff you use to prep for a colonoscopy but I am here to tell you those guys have OBVIOUSLY never used the stuff themselves ... :disappoin :nolike:

:lmfao:

Yeah I'm not sure how between that cleansing and the procedure anyone could fart any more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom