Oklahoma Shooters. I bid you farewell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s not. A lot of keyboard cowards here that would get their asses kicked if they spouted off the same rhetoric directly to a person. The anonymity of a user name gives some fools courage.
That’s why I use my real name. I see your using a screen name?

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying I’m a non believer? I never claim to know everything. But what I know and believe I can back up 100% with scripture. I don’t follow the traditions of men like so many do. 1st Timothy 4. I can quote all you want. I don’t know what church I attend matters. I already know if I list it what will happen.
Yeh, what goes around comes around?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well waiting….. there’s so many different views of those of the Protestants faith they can’t even agree with each other so start another church.

Why was the Aprocrypha removed from the KJV of the Bible? It used to be widely accepted
Jesus Christ and the Apostles did not get paid to preach the Word of God! They didn't ride around in gold plated limo's and live in 20 room mansions and make thousands and even millions of dollars. That to me is not a Religion that is a Business! A fool and his money are soon parted and he becomes Lost.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Who wrote the books in the Apocrypha? As I know it, It was anonymous, If you believe in God and the devil you would probably know or think that the devil is a liar and uses people as false prophets.

The only power the devil has is getting people angry and getting people to lie. He cant move peoples hands but he can get people so pissed off that they murder or get people to feel sorry for themselves and steal.

He gets people to be so self absorbed that they think rape is justifiable like...I hate women but I still want sex and to overpower them or This person is so bad that I must murder them and it doesn't matter if I'm caught because I am the long arm of the law, I will probably get away with it and if I don't the jury will probably feel sorry for me and let me off easy, prison isn't that bad.

The devil starts you off with small things like stealing gum and burning ants or being a bully then you get caught and start feeling sorry for yourself and rebelling against authority like when teachers, parents and cops correct you and instead of turning away you get more pissed and say ...i'll show them then instead of stealing gum and burning ants or being a bully you rob people, torture animals and beat your wife and kids or set your husband up for assault when he didn't do it (I wanted to be fair and include women because I'm not a misogynist).
Satan can't gain a mortal body but he can process one.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the way I heard it.

There are three guarantees in the world of religion:
*Protestants will NEVER recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian Church.
*The Jews will NEVER recognize Jesus as a Messiah.
*And two old Baptists will NEVER recognize each other in the liquor store.
Sad!

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. The Constitution does not mention God.
9C3D75C8-4283-454C-A056-8FD781E5801E.png

(U.S. Constitution Full Text)

"Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred eighty seven"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom