Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
congrats to all the young hunters on getting to experiance the great outdoors and thank you to all who helped with this program and sharing your storys with us its good stuff

Last edited:

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken wasn't this program featured on Outdoor Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago on TV? Seems like a good solid program you guys got going. I'd sign up, but I don't know enough about deer hunting. Yet.
If you ever need a squirrel hunter or panfish guide, I'm there.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken wasn't this program featured on Outdoor Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago on TV? Seems like a good solid program you guys got going. I'd sign up, but I don't know enough about deer hunting. Yet.
If you ever need a squirrel hunter or panfish guide, I'm there.
Yes it was on Outdoor Oklahoma. We can use volunteers with any knowledge.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My electrical knowledge came in handy down in Antlers this past weekend, honestly it did. Zac and myself do plan on helping out in any way that it may be needed in the future.
I heard a little about that. I am glad you and Zac had a great time. Hopefully in April we can get Zac on a turkey hunt! Pass on the CONGRATS! to Zac on his doe.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Hoping my schedule straightens out for next year and so I can be a part of this.
Oneshotonekill, its primarily 1 day in July or early August for volunteer orientation, and 1 gun safety/sight in day and the hunt weekend. We look forward to having you on board. What is a couple days vacation doing something you love?

Latest posts

Top Bottom