Old Fart's Birthday Give away - 22 lr ammo, knife, scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Farts birthday giveaway. Please wait until May 2nd to enter.
I gave away a bunch of 22 lr ammo last year for my birthday and want to do another give away for my birthday again this year. I guess it’s my way of saying thanks to this community for putting up with me over the years. I’m giving away 3 different things this year. Hopefully a few things others might be able to use. So now is as good as any time to share the love.

Please look below the pictures for the rules of this giveaway.

Note: this giveaway is for May 2nd, 2014 only. Please wait until May 2nd, 2014 to enter.

22 lr

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Cold Steel knife

[Broken External Image]

Scope

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]
Rules:
1. Anyone and everyone can enter as long as they are registered on this forum.
2. You get one chance to win; multiple posts will eliminate you from the drawing.
3. Just reply to this thread with “Happy Birthday Old Fart!” Yes I’m that shallow.
4. I am willing to travel up to one hour of halfway to meet for the ammo, any further you will have to travel. Sorry but there is a limit to my generosity. The other items I’ll mail at my expense.
5. Your post must be dated May 2nd, 2014. So wait until then to enter. Any post that is dated other than May 2nd, 2014 will not be eligible to win. It’s my birthday dummy.
6. I will randomly select 3 names from all May 2nd, 2014 post to give the items to. The first member I select will receive the 22 lr amo, the second member I select will receive the knife, and the third member I select will receive the scope.
7. I will post the winners name in this thread and then follow up with a PM to the winners.
8. Any disagreements or problems will be solved by me and that will be final.

I realize that's a lot of rules but I'm just trying to be fair.

And all you gouger/flippers:
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_StickIt_zps571d1083.jpg

Winners of last year’s ammo give away were: Federal AutoMatch – SoonerDVM, Fedral Bulk – Brandi,
American Eagle –Walrus, all of you are free to play again this year.

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy early b-day you old bastard.

Where in relation to the intersection of I-40 and I-35 is Stuck between 2 turds in the bowel of a constipated dragon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom