Old Fart's Birthday Give away - 22 lr ammo, knife, scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it weird that I just realized there was an "Old Fart" and an "Old Phart"? I think my brain just doesn't recognize that hip hop spelling stuff. Anywho...happy belated birthday to the Phart and early birthday to the Fart. *makes mental note to stay out of elevators with either of these two*. I'll be back after the 2nd :)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is it weird that I just realized there was an "Old Fart" and an "Old Phart"? I think my brain just doesn't recognize that hip hop spelling stuff. Anywho...happy belated birthday to the Phart and early birthday to the Fart. *makes mental note to stay out of elevators with either of these two*. I'll be back after the 2nd :)

I think a lot of people here get us mixed up, but he is the one with the money, and I am the one with the looks. :D

Thanks to all for the BD wishes.

Sorry, OF, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a lot of people here get us mixed up, but he is the one with the money, and I am the one with the looks.

No money, I just like giving back. Some people do it some don't. I'm one who does on many levels.

Probably something to do with being raised in an military home and all those years of boy scout's. Do a good turn daily.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No money, I just like giving back. Some people do it some don't. I'm one who does on many levels.

Probably something to do with being raised in an military home and all those years of boy scout's. Do a good turn daily.

Good for you O.F.!

When that is your goal each day, you may not have money, but you are rich.

Latest posts

Top Bottom