Oldie but Goodie (Maybe) HeHe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking safety switch, big and easy to hit and ride. Slide stop that is a “gas pedal” for your support hand thumb? Well designed.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What we have here is a Browning HI Power, or is it. Ok, it is but with a twist. It is a Belgium Browning HP, that was made for the Australian military and border patrol. It is 10oz lighter then what we get. From my understanding not a whole lot are in the country. When you get one, the finish is horrible but they are great base guns for custom work. A friend of mine trade this one back and forth about every 2 or 3 years.lol I think this is the 4th time I've owned it. Don Williams at Action Works did the custom work. 1 man operation out of his garage. Please post any HP you have.
Post the full size photos please, not just little thumbnails.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What we have here is a Browning HI Power, or is it. Ok, it is but with a twist. It is a Belgium Browning HP, that was made for the Australian military and border patrol. It is 10oz lighter then what we get. From my understanding not a whole lot are in the country. When you get one, the finish is horrible but they are great base guns for custom work. A friend of mine trade this one back and forth about every 2 or 3 years.lol I think this is the 4th time I've owned it. Don Williams at Action Works did the custom work. 1 man operation out of his garage. Please post any HP you have.
I have a 1983 import 245PXxxxxx.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both made Belgium assembled in Portugal

Attachments

• F4F0E643-5367-4D25-B167-C6F382EF2432.jpeg
    F4F0E643-5367-4D25-B167-C6F382EF2432.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts