On the fence/ maybe selling a mosin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so I have two mosin nagants, a real nice carbine that is all # matching, great barrel and will shoot better than I can see. Mosin #2 is a hex reciver 1921 gun. All # mixed up and it's had the wood cut down. Thinking about selling it. So my real question is what's it worth? If nothing I'll keep it and maybe put a scope on it. Could use the extra cash, gonna build my son an AR for his birthday. Any info would be helpful

Thank you

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the problem, I'm not sure what it is or what it is worth. The carbine is a 44, but that one I'm gonna keep for sure, it's the other one I'm thinking about selling

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4440.JPG
IMG_4439.JPG
IMG_4438.JPG

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats an early sporter that would have been found in a barrel in a hardware store back in the day. If I were in the market for one I might go around 125 for it, but then its been about 7 years since i priced or bought one so who knows.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that kinda answers my question, if it isn't wort anything I'll just put it in the corner of my safe and let it sit

Latest posts

Top Bottom