One in the pipe....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep one in the chamber and ready to go. Seconds count big time, It's hard enough to draw and get shots on before it's to late. As for the the thought that racking the slide to intimidate some.... It's a really bad idea. If you are pulling your firearm out you better be getting ready to kill someone.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I see a lot of Glocks getting the hammer pulled and a click off of the safety
Its a warning sign...sh!ts fixin to happen
Glocks getting hammer pulled?
Click off of the safety?
Last time I checked, my glock doesn't have a hammer or an manual external safety.
Also, one in the chamber at all times while carrying.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time I carry with an empty chamber is when I run. I wear a 5.11 fanny pack when I run, which positions my weapon at 12 Oclock, and points to 9 Oclock. If I carried my 1911, I would run with one in the pipe, but I carry a Glock and don't feel that it is worth the risk of an accidental discharge since I run by some areas where there are children. If I'm not running, then I have a round chambered

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that carry an empty chamber thinking you can rack the slide when SHTF, I'd like to put you through one simple drill.
When we are done, you will see the error of your ways.
It's a personal choice, how one carries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom