ONG customers and winter event cost recovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So back when the discussion first started about the additional cost ONG paid for spot market NG during the major freeze of Feb. 2021 all kinds of numbers were being tossed around. How much and for how long. I thought the last figure I saw was something like $3-$4 p/m for the average consumer that the OCC approved. I was looking at my Jan. bill and there was a line item for winter event cost recovery and it was $10.03. What are the rest of you seeing?

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10.04 think it's based on if you're on the A plan or B plan. I'm on the B plan which with my use I'm right on the edge of saving money switching to the A plan. Screwed either way!
sfvVcEvsC6BoI.gif

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://kfor.com/news/local/oklahom...ll-increase-following-february-winter-storms/
Excerpt
Now, the OCC has approved a plan that would raise customer rates by about $2 per month over the next 28 years so OG&E can pay back the $760 million owed to suppliers.

I'm still not connecting the dots yet. How did it jump from $2 to $6 or $10 depending on the plan A or B?
That’s for OG&E. The utility in question on this post is ONG. All the information for the ONG billing can be found at Securitization

Latest posts

Top Bottom