Only Frens (No Non Frens)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may not be a fren, but I was "frenly" with Jevapa and PanhanG. I think it is way to easy to get bent out of shape when you can't see the person you are typing with eyes and expression. It is WAY to easy to "read into" something when the guy typing it is actually smiling and laughing while typing it...... Pharaoh let my people go!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the crap did I miss that they got bans? I mean jevapa I could see sure, but PHG?
Apparently, only the person(s) who swung the ban hammer knows for sure. Some of the stuff PHG posted could've earned a time out, but I have no idea what either of them could've done to get rung up permanently.

Maybe pstmstr taught them the magic words that MLB players use on umps?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, only the person(s) who swung the ban hammer knows for sure. Some of the stuff PHG posted could've earned a time out, but I have no idea what either of them could've done to get rung up permanently.

Maybe pstmstr taught them the magic words that MLB players use on umps?
I am friends with PanhandleG. Both he and Jv are permabanned from OSA because someone was feeling their wheaties one evening. They both theorize that it was “certain” mod who has a personal vendetta against them. They will be missed. Neither were given any warnings, or temps bans. They just got the axe.

On a happier note there is a new forum that is really taking off. They are both valued members over there.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well damn ... And I am sad. I know I used to get under PHG's skin sometimes (not sure why, though. Maybe it was because I don't give a care what any of you yahoos think 😉😁). But anyhow I don't like to see anybody get the ax 😢 though I do understand why it is necessary sometimes.

Mods do mod things (and they see things the rest of us don't), so I'll not judge. Life goes on.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am friends with PanhandleG. Both he and Jv are permabanned from OSA because someone was feeling their wheaties one evening. They both theorize that it was “certain” mod who has a personal vendetta against them. They will be missed. Neither were given any warnings, or temps bans. They just got the axe.

On a happier note there is a new forum that is really taking off. They are both valued members over there.
I suppose that's like how one mod disregarded the "rules" and gave me 2 non expiring points when the rules say that "You’ll get a reminder or a warning and you will be banned from whatever thread you were bickering in." I'd be less salty on that if I ever saw that get applied equally.

Not like the rules really apply much. There's also one that says any comments featuring saracasm will be removed.

And then this gem: "Cut & Paste - We do not allow users to cut and paste content from other sites, we ask that you instead post your own summary and then a link to the original content." That one is hilarious as 25% of threads are just someone dropping a youtube, gatewaypundit, nationalreview link in a post and walking away.

Good times.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Good thing Rez isn't a mod, he might ding you for that last comment lol :)

"Other Sites/Forums - We allow references to other forums except in rare cases. These include the following:"

• Any content posted with the sole intention to drive traffic elsewhere.
  • Any content posted to “recruit” for other sites/forums.
  • Any content posted to “bash” other sites/forums.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing Rez isn't a mod, he might ding you for that last comment lol :)

"Other Sites/Forums - We allow references to other forums except in rare cases. These include the following:"

• Any content posted with the sole intention to drive traffic elsewhere.
  • Any content posted to “recruit” for other sites/forums.
  • Any content posted to “bash” other sites/forums.
I said there is a new forum. I didnt say where. Or provide a link. They can do as they will.

Id also like to point out the following regarding my friend. Here is a quote he sent me the other day about his situation.

“ no mod ever private messaged me and told me I need to cool it down. They just swung the ban hammer “.

I dont believe he would lie to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom