For my frens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I suppose my mistake was not having four accounts. I’m sorry for the inconvenience Okie4570. How do I become a four account member?
I really feel like I have too much too give for just one account.
It's our way of reigning you in, since you have so much to give, it's for your own good, we're trying to keep you humble lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I just don't get it and I know the response is probably well.... too bad lol.

Jevapa and PHG contribute to this forum...... while others used this as a platform to start crap. While I like a good **** stirring, if someone is honestly participating then cmon..... did y'all really ban them for good?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ban was a temp ban and there was no explanation or message. I did investigate a bit further finding multiple warning that I was not made aware, either through emails or site messages.

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if I ever get banned, I will just go back to my bunker.
c8d46f8a653ad7f9.png

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ban was a temp ban and there was no explanation or message. I did investigate a bit further finding multiple warning that I was not made aware, either through emails or site messages.
Holy cow! It’s like Amongus in real time. 😳 I’m going to have to enlist my teenage son for some tips and tricks….

1702911746426.jpeg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I just noticed Jevapa's avatar. Did that draw the ban hammer? Come on, that's funny. lol
I hafta admit I LOL'd when I saw it. He and I have sparred plenty over time, but I don't want him gone either. I had to put the other guy he sparred with on ignore because his rhetoric was over the line, and he wouldn't mark it zero. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom