For my frens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15f551abeb04da94.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_3680.jpeg

Famous last words I guess m8s. If they’re going down the list I’m sure I’ll be in that group of banned users soon.

If that happens I guess I’ll just spend my time over on Arfcom/lightfighters and continue working on building my own locally minded forum that will be a more friendly place to non usps minded individuals. You’ll be able to find me eventually.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 438312

Famous last words I guess m8s. If they’re going down the list I’m sure I’ll be in that group of banned users soon.

If that happens I guess I’ll just spend my time over on Arfcom and continue working on building my own forum that will be a more friendly place to non usps minded individuals. You’ll be able to find me eventually.
If we get banned we have to consume an entire bottle of whiskey in Mitch park and then go ice skating.

Rules are rules

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I sure hope the reason comes out. I sure enjoyed both of those guys around here. Yes the crap got old that they were tied up in with pstmstr but it really seemed he brought that on himself. Jevapa and Panhandle both cut up a bunch but I remember them talking serious about gun stuff just as much. Whatever happened must’ve been serious because I heard through the grapevine it’s not a short ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom