Only Frens (No Non Frens)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1703975805553.png

It took me some time, but I figured it out.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I finally recieved an official "warning" for "bypassing site censor". Apparently in the "R" rated portion of the forum, a MEME I posted had the f word in it. Now I can't post in the MEME thread after letting mod know I won't post anymore curse words, or pics with curse words.
I can't help you with that one, I have no idea.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy New Year Frens!

Let me piggy-back off your post and say "Ditto" cuz I'm fixing to go crawl in bed. I overdid it today and my back is killing me. I'm about to take a LONG "nap" thanks to the pharmaceutical industry. (My habit of NEVER discarding a prescription is serving me well right now. 😉) You guys celebrate for me! 😘

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me piggy-back off your post and say "Ditto" cuz I'm fixing to go crawl in bed. I overdid it today and my back is killing me. I'm about to take a LONG "nap" thanks to the pharmaceutical industry. (My habit of NEVER discarding a prescription is serving me well right now. 😉) You guys celebrate for me! 😘
I have one more thing to do, then I'm going to bed, too. Holy cats, whatever this is that's going around, it landed on me like a ton of bricks today. It was all I could do to sit in my recliner and watch football all day, and I even had trouble with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom