For my frens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It happens every so often. As I stated earlier, I got banned here for being too exceptional.The old’s couldn’t handle it
A lack of a backbone and/or these condescending attitudes towards people who don’t fit the required box around here is a poor excuse to run off members of our community. It does more harm to our 2A rights and public image than any rabid anti 2A politician.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I kinda feel like we deserve some type of explanation if a permanent ban is handed out to active long term members.

I also have done deals with jevapa and phglocker and both seemed like solid dudes.
Anyone who is banned has an explanation attached to it.
Yeah he’s been gone for a week maybe two.
Lol, December 15th, two days ago.
Does this happen often...........members getting banned ?
No it doesn't. Now spammers and bots that you folks never see, sometimes several a day, sometimes several an hour. Actual participating members, rarely.
You don’t have anything to worry about lol. I’ve been permanently banned once and came back worse than before lol
Lol, you have zero warning points or reminders, you must not be that bad.
Is membership prorated if you get banned?
Yep
If you really pay attention, it happens a lot. I’ve seen a half dozen paying members banned recently. It mostly depends on who you cross.
Really, who are the half dozen and what were their departure dates? I promise you, the mods here have nothing to gain by who stays or goes here. How quickly those who've been here for a few years have forgotten what the previous set of mods were like.......
It happens every so often. As I stated earlier, I got banned here for being too exceptional.The old’s couldn’t handle it
How many of those "olds" moderators are still here from 2013 or prior to your current account?
A lack of a backbone and/or these condescending attitudes towards people who don’t fit the required box around here is a poor excuse to run off members of our community. It does more harm to our 2A rights and public image than any rabid anti 2A politician.
What's the shape and size of the box and who determines that? It sure isn't us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom