Only two weeks to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dusted in my main wheat fields a week ago. Need to get on the food plots.

Oklahomabassin, its a good deal your doing.
I love taking kids out to get their first deer.

ChaseH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been posting a few times a week on Facebook the number of days left till October 1 since the end of July. Finally yesterday someone asked me what I was counting down to. I have had my bow for the past 5-6 years or so and never got to hunt with it much. Last year I took two does from the front porch, one the week of Christmas and the other right after new years. I am so ready to actually do some serious hunting this year with it instead of porch hunting.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's always a bit weird when it finally gets here. Seems so far way on 110 degree August days.

I'm ready. Camp will be set up on Friday the 30th and I'll be in a tree to watch the sun come up on the first. I'm kinda going in a bit blind this year; I haven't done much early season scouting and don't know what effect the lack of water in the creeks will have. I'll just be happy to get back out there.

I've been shooting pretty well with my recurve, but my desire for backstrap fajitas means I'll probably start the season with the Hoyt. I'll probably switch back and forth throughout the season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom