Open Carrier Robbed and disarmed at gunpoint.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, it is your opinion, and only an opinion, that open carry is foolish. You say it doesn't bother you, but, as proven by your many posts on the subject, it clearly does.

As I stated before, if this was a common occurrence, you wouldn't have to work so hard to find examples to post.

You claim you post to inform the uninformed, do you have a Messiah complex or something?? Do you think everyone needs to hear your opinion before they can make the "correct" decision on the best way for them to carry?? Did I miss the ceremony where you were crowned the carry method authority??

Apparently, you think everyone who lobbied for the law, all those who voted to pass it, the Governor who signed it and everyone who chooses to carry in accordance with it are not as smart as you???

Your side lost, the law passed, let it go.
Ya mad bro?

I take it you couldn't name 5. Can you name 1?

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya mad bro?

I take it you couldn't name 5. Can you name 1?

No, not mad at all, and not obsessed with the issue either.

No, I can't name 5, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know the names of 5 "top trainers", so it would be difficult for me to name them.

By the way, I don't open carry, just tired of your apparent obsession with the issue and your determination to let everyone on the board know that your opinion is the only correct one..

I never said open carry was the "best" way, I never claimed it was a deterrent to bad guys, I never even said I thought it was a good idea.

How other people choose to carry is none of my business.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A friend of mine carries his glock israeli style CC. I've tried to talk him into carrying chamber loaded but he wont do it.

If he had forewarning, he could rack. Otherwise, would be wise of him to carry a quick go to revolver like a Ruger LCR, and carry the unchambered Glock as a BUG.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Norman, have you seen this story??

http://www.freep.com/article/20130919/NEWS06/309190070/

2 Michigan drivers dead after road rage shooting

8:54 AM, September 19, 2013

Police say two motorists are dead following a road rage-fueled shooting at a car wash in Ionia.

The Sentinel-Standard of Ionia reports a 43-year-old man and a 56-year-old man pulled their vehicles into the driveway of the Wonder Wand Car Wash about 7 p.m. Wednesday and exchanged gunfire with handguns.

People at a nearby laundromat found both men laying on the ground and started performing CPR. Police say both died of their wounds.

One of the drivers had two passengers in his vehicle, but they weren't hurt. Both of the dead men are from Ionia, about 30 miles northwest of Lansing. Police say the shooting stemmed from an earlier confrontation while they were driving in the area.

Investigators say both men had valid licenses to carry concealed weapons. The shooting is under investigation by Ionia police and others.

Question for you, if an anti gunner posted this story, and others like it, to "prove" his opinion that "people shouldn't be allowed to own and carry guns", would he be right??

After all, even though these types of incidents are extremely rare, they DO happen, so they MUST prove that anti gunners are correct.

Right??

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Norman, have you seen this story??

http://www.freep.com/article/20130919/NEWS06/309190070/

Question for you, if an anti gunner posted this story, and others like it, to "prove" his opinion that "people shouldn't be allowed to own and carry guns", would he be right??

After all, even though these types of incidents are extremely rare, they DO happen, so they MUST prove that anti gunners are correct.

Right??
I knew what you were going to go from your first post :) .
Believe it or not, I have no obsession with OC. I don't have an obsession with CC either for that matter. Because I post dissenting opinions on OC I have an obsession? You can keep responding to my tone or making ad hominem arguments if you wish. Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure this is the first OC thread I have started. Why do I post my dissenting view and start this thread? To oppose disinformation. Guns don't scare all crooks. They will not deter all violent crime, and "deterrent factor" is moot.

Danny, I have no problem with the OC law. I actually support it. What I oppose is the practice of OC in the vast majority of cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom