Open Carry Private Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine is a private Credit union...Not owned by the Feds... : }

Any business/thing that is licensed is owned by the government, be it state, federal or local. Licensure is permission granted by a .gov to engage in an activity. Very simple concept that most people simply can't grasp because of ignorance.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any business/thing that is licensed is owned by the government, be it state, federal or local. Licensure is permission granted by a .gov to engage in an activity. Very simple concept that most people simply can't grasp because of ignorance.

LOL!

I always get a belly laugh when folks I know pay off their mortgage and are so proud that they now own their home and the property it sets on. If I like 'em I say nothing but if I don't I ask 'em how long they'd "OWN" that house and land if they stopped paying taxes on it. But... But...

Another wonderful government boondoggle is tax with holding. Your typical middle class American will, if asked, how much tax did you pay this year acquire a happy face and explain that he paid none and that the government sent him a big refund. I'm always surprised that so few understand that if $10K was witheld and they got back $2k they paid $8k in tax.

The government isn't surprised though. It counts on that reaction.

Imagine what would happen without with holding and at the end of the year Joe SixPack had to write an $8K cheque to the government.

Can anyone say tax revolt?

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can anyone say tax revolt?

Those of us that are old enough to remember,the great property tax revolt in california,of all the states lol.It was successful,property taxes were reduced.Too bad some group couldn't organize enough of the sheeple on a nationwide level for a national revolt.No wait......we can just raise taxes on the "rich" and all will be well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom