Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since Open Carry is all but certain, and the SB1733 page had over 30 pages now... how about we start a new page on Open Carry!

From what I read, the restriction of only holsters with a retention device was removed.. so now I can still use my IWB holster with its J-Hooks securing it to my belt... to carry my Glocks. Anyone read it differently?

This way the weapon is semi concealed and tucked close to the body.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm gettin me some of them gold inlayed ivory grips.
On a serious note while I plan to keep using my IWB holster, I will no longer have to be worried about it becoming exposed when riding my bike. something that happened when riding to Kaw lake last independence day. When I got there someone pointed out that my cover garmet had blown up over my holster exposing my handgun. No telling how long I had been going down the highway that way.

Michael

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gettin me some of them gold inlayed ivory grips.
On a serious note while I plan to keep using my IWB holster, I will no longer have to be worried about it becoming exposed when riding my bike. something that happened when riding to Kaw lake last independence day. When I got there someone pointed out that my cover garmet had blown up over my holster exposing my handgun. No telling how long I had been going down the highway that way.

Michael

Not me... I'm gonna get me some belt slides. Those things are SOOOO much more comfortable. Dang.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So can I carry my fnp 45 in a leg holster w/ suppressor attached?

If you draw it in public for self defense your goose is cooked.. the bill reads that suppressors can be used on private property for hunting... I don't know if that would extend to self defense on private property too.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you draw it in public for self defense your goose is cooked.. the bill reads that suppressors can be used on private property for hunting... I don't know if that would extend to self defense on private property too.

Suppressors are legal. Why in the world would his goose be cooked?

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suppressors are legal. Why in the world would his goose be cooked?

Was wondering the same thing. Is there any law that forbids suppressors while carrying? I know they can be used at the range, now they will be able to be used for hunting, but that doesn't actually prohibit them being used in conjunction with a pistol in a self defense situation. anyone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom