Opinions on the Ruger P95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have a P85. A friend of mine lent me his P95 so my wife and I could take our CCW class together, since the P85 was my only semi auto at the time. I thought it was a great gun and I think my buddy still has it. I wish I had kept the P85. They are solid performers like already said.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't feel they are a $400 gun, as mentioned the first da shot is long...like rugers have been forever, but they are tank reliable. Wait till the buy everything in sight frenzy is over and find a used one for $250 or so, then if you like it, buy a new one. I personally rarely buy new, because often full retail priced guns are tough to get your money out of if you HAD to. Nice used one, priced right and you can enjoy it and shoot it forever. If something came up, you could turn it and at least capture your investment back.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried one for years. Gave it to my sister in trade for a Sig P220 that she just HAD to have only later to find out she couldn't handle the recoil. Wish I had it back. It never failed me EVER.

you traded it to her for a sig 220? Hellofagoodtrade!

madbrad

Marksman
Reaction score
Ive never owned one but a friend did and the first time I shot it from 15 yrds I put all 8 rounds dead center of x, one hole ya could cover with a nickle I was impressed

Latest posts

Top Bottom