Orange Power!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true. I suspect we'll see this type of union (horse love) on the ballot in the blue states within the next few years.

Remember that thread (quite a while back) that was talking about some nudist camp out west somewhere that the guys specialized in "animal love"?? Seems they got shut down and were arrested but I can't find the newstory about it now -- probably because it's a couple of years old at least.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny said:
Remember that thread (quite a while back) that was talking about some nudist camp out west somewhere that the guys specialized in "animal love"?? Seems they got shut down and were arrested but I can't find the newstory about it now -- probably because it's a couple of years old at least.

What exactly does that search term look like?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What exactly does that search term look like?

LOL ... it's kinda spooky, I tell ya. I kept trying to find a "delicate" way to search for it.

I think BB should locate the thread for us and report back here. :idea:

Seriously?? You guys don't remember that thread?? MY GAWD I had nightmares ... I bet the thread got deleted during the first move. There are so many classics that are just lost now. It's sad really ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom