Ordering Steaks Online Website.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDTime

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes i was a little slow getting it posted. I have not ordered yet...wanted to see if there were any positive or negative comments before doing so.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I routinely know a farmer/rancher that is taking a calf or calves to a butcher.

Relatives of mine near Owasso raise beef and take a couple every few months. Other than sometimes offering a hamburger meat package, they sell it by the quarter, half or whole. If spoken for early enough, buyers have some flexibility as far as cut and packaging.

In the western Oklahoma area, I usually know someone taking one or more beef to the butcher every month.

In the last year to year and a half, producers have realized the increased market for locally finished and processed beef and focusing on meeting the demand. It is a win win for the producer and consumer as the producer sees increased profit and the consumer gets quality beef at a lower price on average.

PM if you are interested.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People want to buy beef at a local level more than ever. Sorry to irritate you Terry. You should put a nice thick ribeye on the grill and mellow a little.

Sorry, but since the original post's links were broken, it seemed appropriate to mention its age.

As for the ribeye, I don't care for those, and I also can't cook. I guess I'll never get mellow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom