O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd bet that those who say Fox sucks don't even watch....Or they do watch and can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

It's really comical to watch the ones stating they suck to throw them in right the Bush/Cheney/neocon camp. You can tell those don't watch Fox because if they did they'd know they that Fox has everybody from hardcore right wingers and libertarians all the way to bat$hit crazy Pelosi type libtards on their channel. They run the gamut. Also they'd know that the "News" part of their title pretty much stops at 6:00PM CST and the opinion parts start then. lol

Ha, yes

newsbusters7.s3.amazonaws.com_images_2013_July_Alan_20and_20Sean_20730.jpg

media.giphy.com_media_ToMjGpRSNwdYgiTIzM4_giphy.gif

Comical Indeed

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd bet that those who say Fox sucks don't even watch....Or they do watch and can't bring themselves to admit it in public.

It's really comical to watch the ones stating they suck to throw them in right the Bush/Cheney/neocon camp. You can tell those don't watch Fox because if they did they'd know they that Fox has everybody from hardcore right wingers and libertarns all the way to bat$hit crazy Pelosi type libtards on their channel. They run the gamut. Also they'd know that the "News" part of their title pretty much stops at 6:00PM CST and the opinion parts start then. lol

I admit that pre-2008ish I watched it, I don't know the exact day I became sick of the constant push for invading country X. Now most of my news comes from different news sites from around the world. I think it is when they started jacking with Napolitano, that was one show I enjoyed. I turned on the five today for a test, when they started justifying stop and frisk in NY for safety I turned it off. So I watched it for about minute 45.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be a little off topic, but still with regards to news sources, I was reading somewhere today that ABC, CBS, and NBC did not carry the speech by Netanyahu. Can anyone here verify which networks did cover it? Apparently FOX did, because they were playing clips of Netanyahu's speech.

If that source was right and those three networks didn't cover it, doesn't that imply that they aren't news sources that are reliable with the news? Or, did they decide to NOT preempt any regular programming because they were still going for the "dollar?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom