O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be a little off topic, but still with regards to news sources, I was reading somewhere today that ABC, CBS, and NBC did not carry the speech by Netanyahu. Can anyone here verify which networks did cover it? Apparently FOX did, because they were playing clips of Netanyahu's speech.

If that source was right and those three networks didn't cover it, doesn't that imply that they aren't news sources that are reliable with the news? Or, did they decide to NOT preempt any regular programming because they were still going for the "dollar?"
I'm pretty sure CNN carried it live. There weren't that many old ladies watching the networks at ten a.m. but if "playing clips" is an indication of coverage, I think they all did.The speech is readily available in the modern world. The networks don't even give live coverage of many speeches by an American president. Why would they give live coverage to a speech by some foreigner? I,for one, don't want my stories preempted by yesterday's has-been Likudnic shamelessly posturing on the world stage, in hopes that he can scrape together a center right coalition that lets him keep his seat on the gravy train.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
media.giphy.com_media_RmfpCIHj6e3rq_giphy.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hobbs, if you want to play the youtube game to prove your point. Be prepared to be overwhelmed with the same video's of lib stations going off on stupid rants, etc.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom