O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm takin a lurker stance here.

It ain't my job to prove it!

You guys lay off Dennishoddy, he has the power to lock the thread. Is that what yall want? He's using his moderation powers to troll for Lurkers......cept I ain't playin tonight.

Now please all you cohorts be nice before they take your names, record your ISP address and put you on a list of troublemakers and malcontents.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chills are running up and down my spine. I never knew what I was getting myself into. I'll give-up everybody's name. I'm a dirty squeal pidgeon and Ill stool on you.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys lay off Dennishoddy, he has the power to lock the thread. Is that what yall want? He's using his moderation powers to troll for Lurkers......cept I ain't playin tonight.

Now please all you cohorts be nice before they take your names, record your ISP address and put you on a list of troublemakers and malcontents.

Or sign up for a boomershooter account and play over there, give that we'll moderated site a boost in trafgic.

OK, I have to go to work in a few hours anyway.
See ya...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill O'Reilly was in Turkish prison back in 1991 doing a Peabody award winning story when suddenly a riot broke out...His photographer came within a hair's breadth of being cornholed but for the heroic efforts of your intrepid reporter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom