O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that how fox got him to sell his soul to presscott bush?

Sorry George H.W.
Sorry George W
Sorry Jeb

Ahh hell their all royalty just bow, and don't forget sister in-law hillbilliary.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. The question was if CNN or any of the lib channels carried the entire speech. A real simple question that doesn't need the spin. Yes or No.

I'll be the first to admit that I do not know which channels carried the speech.

Please enlighten me on how that coverage would verify conservative or liberal values? A foreign leader giving a speech designed to dictate American policy in our Congress? I wonder how such an event would have been handled in 1820 or 1830, when we were still a Republic?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is way off the rails. It's almost like some people would like to deflect from the fact that Bill O'Reilly is a big fat liar. And a big fan of loofa mitts.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be a little off topic, but still with regards to news sources, I was reading somewhere today that ABC, CBS, and NBC did not carry the speech by Netanyahu. Can anyone here verify which networks did cover it? Apparently FOX did, because they were playing clips of Netanyahu's speech.

If that source was right and those three networks didn't cover it, doesn't that imply that they aren't news sources that are reliable with the news? Or, did they decide to NOT preempt any regular programming because they were still going for the "dollar?"

OK. I found my answer in a story linked from Drudge.

Broadcast Networks Don't Carry Netanyahu Speech

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I found my answer in a story linked from Drudge.

Broadcast Networks Don't Carry Netanyahu Speech

To be honest, I wouldn't expect the Big 3 to preempt the stellar lineup of daytime TV for a Congressional speech of a foreign leader. If they carried live streams on the web, that's good enough. After all, it's not like the drones watching daytime TV would understand what he was talking about, much less care. :(

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be honest, I wouldn't expect the Big 3 to preempt the stellar lineup of daytime TV for a Congressional speech of a foreign leader. If they carried live streams on the web, that's good enough. After all, it's not like the drones watching daytime TV would understand what he was talking about, much less care. :(

Oh, I dunno, from what little I heard of it, he talked down far enough for even the most die-hard neocon to understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom